Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our Week Went This Way (And That!)

Delicious were the brownies that Pilot made. He has some 'secret' ingredients that he adds and is not sure if he is going to share his 'secret recipe' with me yet. One neat thing was that he again cut the brownies with a plastic picnic knife. He said, 'yeah mom, this knife cuts them easier and cleaner.'

That was a fun tip I learned from a Blogging neighbor. Thanks.

We spent a few hours at the dentist, Pilot and myself. I asked Hubby to drive us. Pilot had a couple of cavities that needed filling and he got them done and was pretty OK with the whole event. But we did use laughing gas and he took a relaxing pill before we went, prescribed by the Dentist just for this event.

I needed a chip fixed in my front tooth. I am so amazed at the good work our dentist does. It is beautifully repaired. One can not tell or see, even when you are looking, where the chip was! It is matched perfectly in color and smoothness. It is so amazing at the quality of medical and dentistry we can enjoy these days.

My Hubby's Aunt passed away this week. It is always sad to have someone leave their earthly home and the family that lives here. But on the other hand, I am also happy for her (them) that they have finished their earthly test/ adventure and can go back home to our Heavenly Father and continue on Eternity's path. I am grateful for my Testimony that God lives and Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer of this world. He has prepared a way for us to return to Heaven and live with our families again.

We have been going through our seeds and still planning. Pilot and Hubby have been cleaning the yard and even though it is early, I am hoping to get some of the yard creation done this month. I still have a lot to build.

We have been doing a lot of research about wormfarming. We are learning so much.

We have been learning a lot about 'hanging planters' for the garden. I hope to be able to use a lot of hanging planters this year. I do have to figure out a solution to our frequent wind gusts. I have plenty of ideas.

Well, now that I am here to write, I can not think of anything else we did this week. I really have to do something about my brain- memory problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment