Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kittens! Again?



Sad to say we have been horrible this spring. Horrible as to keeping our cats from becoming pregnant. I guess I have to admit that I am against birth control and it goes for my cat too. But....... now..... I guess I will have to take better responsibility for my dear cats.

Mommy Bebe had 5 kittens on Pilots birthday and even though they are cute and precious, it will probably be hard to find them homes this spring. This time when the babies are gone, I will be getting her fixed. Since she is doing great as an outside kitty and mousing for the whole neighborhood, we are going to keep her and continue to keep her outside.




This is our little kitty Willow. She is going to be a mommy any day now. She is just barely over 7 months old and is due any moment. She crawled behind the DVD player, I suppose she is looking for a nesting spot.

I feel really bad about her being so young, but we will take the best care of her that we can. Then we will get her fixed too or give her away. She is really big! Poor thing.

We brought her in so that we could take photos. She took a long nap and hardly moved at all, but the babies did a lot of tossing and turning inside her belly. It looked like they were having fun.

Willow kept holding and licking Angel's hand. She is being extremely loving and gentle right now. I hope she will be a natural mom like her mom, BeBe is. But being as young as she is, it might be difficult, so we will hopefully be able to be there when the babies come and help her if needed.


Click here for the update: Willow's babies arrived!!

No comments:

Post a Comment