Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday



I am Thankful for Many Things:



  • My Dear Husband who works so very hard for our family.

  • My (sometimes) Sweet Children, who when they are asleep are really quite amazing!

  • My Wonderful Parents who continues to guide me even though I am quite grown up!

  • My Friends who keep me sane.

  • My Mentors who give me insights into myself.

  • My Hunger to read and learn.

  • My Rowdy Cub Scouts. Enough said.

  • My personal skills and abilities that I trust and can share.

  • My Blogger Friends that share hope, ideas and experiences that allow me to grow thru them.

  • My Neighbors, who are looking out for us and my children.

  • My Cat, BeeBee, who still wants to live inside but has moved out to allow my allergies to ease a little.

  • My Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus, who gave me this opportunity to live in the world at this time, in this place and has given me the assurance that life here on earth is the greatest place for me to be during this phase of my eternity.


Thanks for reading.


Shari


Return to Thankful Thursdays - Laurel Wreaths Reflections (Substitute Host)


Check out Sting My Heart's - Thankful Thursdays (regular Host)

5 comments:

  1. What a great list! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be grateful for!

    Great list.

    Happy TT to you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari,

    This is a lovely post and I chuckled about the Boy Scouts... Enough said. Too funny. Thank you for sharing TT with me.

    http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I love your page! It is like mine! Come look. We have the same taste. It felt good visiting you today. Thanks for your TT Post. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet list...I am sure your kitty understand =))

    ReplyDelete