Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WFMW - Idea Notebook

Works for Me Wednesday


For my first post to WFMW I just want to put in a simple idea. I am quite new to Blogging and I am enjoying myself immensely.


My big problem is that when I am away from the computer, I think of all sorts of things to write about and when I get to the computer, I forget those great ideas.





I used to keep a notebook at my bedside to jot down ideas and todo's as they popped into my head. My ideas tend to come before sleep, in the middle of the night or early before rising. And keeping the notebook near was such a lifesaver for my brain. When we moved into our new house, I did not get my notebook back by my bed and I have really begun to regret this. So I am taking my notebook to bed with me tonight and we will see what the notebook holds for the future.


Thus, My Works For Me, is taking notes of my own ideas and thoughts so that I can better utilize my creative juices.


Have a wonderful Wednesday-


Shari


Back to Rocks in My Dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment