Sunday, September 30, 2007

Changes

I have started a Family Happenings Blog for DH's side of the family and invited all those that we have e-mail addresses for to join us.

I have done the same thing for my side of the family. This way I/we hope to have our families join us and share what is going on.

I probably will continue to use this blog more for our wonderful friends and business associates. But please come here if you'd like to see what is happening here. Our family blogs will be more suited for sharing our moments of family life and things we hope will be interesting to Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.

If anyone has questions on how to post your own message, let me know and I will try and help you through it. It is simple, once you see how to do it. Just to let you know, I was unsure of what to do at first, but through reading other blogs and reading the how-to information, I was able to set these up. I am no expert! But I have learned enough to put this together and we are excited to hear how everyone is doing!!!

My children love their extended family members. They love to hear about you and I am so pleased that they do really care.

Please come and have fun with us. E-mail me if you need instructions or further help. We love you all. And hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment