Saturday, August 28, 2010

Take Shape For Life: Preface

August 23, 2010
Monday

To be honest, this was a hard day.  I have been down this road before, when the Medifast Meal Replacements were in their infancy back in the 80's.  I don't remember feeling hungry when I did the Medifast Diet back then.  But maybe the first couple of days were difficult back then as well.

All I remember is the wonderful weight loss program and the fact that I dropped 60 lbs in a few months.  I loved the ease of the program, not having to make all the foods/meals makes the plan easy.  

I didn't keep the weight off, as was usual for me.  I have tried every diet, fad and doctor administered, most with some degree of success.  But then I would slip into my old habits and the weight would come back on.

I have not done any kind of weight control for the last 10 years.  I have just hung on to trying to keep myself from ballooning into a huge huge elephant.  (Peanut gallery please hold your comments!)

I have been given an opportunity to have a couple of months on the Take Shape For Life Program and my desire is to use this program and the accompanying Medifast food supplements to get a hold on my weight problem by changing my behaviors and eating habits.  I have signed up to be a TSFL Health Coach and desire to help others gain control of their physical health.

So join me on my progress as I do the Take Shape For Life program and take control of my health!!!

Watch my progress and be happy for me and my choice.  Please don't throw comments my way that might be overwhelming to me and my progress.  I am the kind of person that does not like to be in center stage or in the spot light, so the lesser the attention made the better.  That said, comments coming from your hearts that are loving and supportive will be accepted, because I love my friends and family and know that they love me and support me through my challenges.

If you have any questions about the Take Shape for Life program, please ask me and I will be happy to answer them for you.  If anyone would like to have me as their TSFL Health Coach and join me on the Medifast plan, let me know and I will get you set up and started on your way to good health.  Having me as your Coach is free, you only have to pay for your food.  

sharinskishe@hotmail is the best way to get a hold of me.  If you want me to call you, send an email request with your number and I will call you.  Or you may request my cell number via email.

Take Care!  Have a wonderful day.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment