I tried this with some avocado and it was extra delish.
The avocado helped with the overly spiciness from my green hot sauce.
Green Tomato Breakfast
By Sharinskishe on August 23, 2010
About This Recipe
- 1 cup green tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon green taco sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 flour tortillas
- chop veggies into small dices.
- brown and soften green tomatoes over medium heat.
- splash with taco sauce.
- flatten tomatoes on the bottom of skillet, so there are few or no holes.
- sprinkle with grated cheese.
- break open eggs over the top of cheese.
- let eggs cook for a few minutes
- then stir everything together.
- continue stirring, turning and cooking until eggs are done.
- soften tortillas in microwave for about 10 seconds.
- fill tortilla very full with mixture and eat with a fork until able to fold the rest of the filling in the tortilla and finish eating.
© 2010 Food.com. All Rights Reserved. http://www.food.com/rz.272154