Sunday, June 7, 2009

50 plus Things About Myself - 1 to 10

1. What time do you usually get up in the morning? I usually self awaken between 6:30 and 7:00 am. My alarm goes off at 7am. Now that school is out, I have turned off my alarm and plan on letting the sun and morning sounds awaken me.


2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Diamonds are a girls best friend, yes my best friend is a diamond. Sad thing is that I think I accidentally threw away my first diamond earrings that I bought. It is a long story, but I do believe that since I can't find them they must have been cast out. That is my gut feeling.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinemas? Twilight. We even paid full price for the tickets! I very seldom go to the cinemas and then it is the $1.50 show. But we enjoyed it. My daughter and I enjoyed it more than the boys, but then we had read the books and were desiring to like the movie.


4. What is your favorite T.V. Show? (Internet watcher only. No TV signal in house.) I like 24 when it is 'in season'. My son and I couldn't wait until Tuesday to watch the newest episode.
It was awful sometimes, the wait was awful. There were days when we'd not get around to watching it for a week and then we could see 2 episodes at once. That was fun, except that it took so much time.


I also like to watch Bones and Lie To Me.

Again I do it via the Internet (Fox On Demand or Hulu) and so I can watch them on my time and not have to worry if I have to pause for minutes, hours, or even days!



5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I like eggs with cheese on toast for breakfast. I rarely eat cold cereal. I love oatmeal, but rarely time the time to fix it. Eggs are fast, easy and relatively inexpensive.


6.What is your middle name? My middle name is Lynne. But I prefer to use my maiden name on anything asking for a middle name. In fact, my new (16yrs) social security card has my maiden name as my legal middle name.


7. What food do you dislike? I don't like sushi, made with fishy things. I usually like almost anything edible.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I really don't have a favorite CD. I don't listen to music often, it isn't that I don't like music, 'cuz I do. It is just that I don't think about turning music on. I did before my computer hard drive crashed and I lost all the music I had transferred from my CD's. My CD's are put away and not easily retrieved. Who would have thought the hard drive would crash?

I do like the soundtrack from 'Saints and Soldiers'. I love TranSiberian Orchestra. Enya is awesome.



9. What kind of car do you drive? I love my Ford Expedition. I am blessed to be able to have this car and use it for my family. It takes us everywhere and camping too. Too big a lot of the time, but I am grateful to have it. (This photo is of a 2007 model, I couldn't find a photo of mine fast. Anyway, I like the newer models look.)

10. Favorite sandwich? Thin sliced turkey and lots of veggies, including avocado. Plain avocado, pinch of salt, and sliced tomato is great too. No mayo or whip needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment