Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday - Come and Gone

Well it has been another productive day outside. I am now putting my feet up and writing a quick entry. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv I finished moving the last garden box into the new garden area. And put in the fence posts for the fence trellis I am putting in. I got the fencing cut and temporarily attached to the metal post. I do need to cut the PVC pipe extensions so that the fencing can be attached at both the top and the bottom. But that's for tomorrow. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I also built a gate for the pool area. It is now much easier to get in and out of the pool. I have a few more things to do in the pool corner, and hopefully I can get them done Friday, tomorrow.
nnnnnnnn
I also made screen skimmers for the pool, one is broken already, however I know I can fix it. I had to deal with the Landscape Warranty guy today. It was an easy deal. Hopefully we can get all our issues taken care of.
nnnnnnnnnnnn
My Mom and Dad dropped by for a look-see at the yard. They were impressed with the progress we have made. That made me feel really great. I love them so very much!!! It is so awesome to be 48 years old and be so very close to my parents. They are my best friends.
nnnnnnnnnnn
Dear Hubby went back to work tonight after having four nights off in a row. It was hard to have him leave. Only a few more months and he will be able to be home full time. I can't wait!
mmmmmmmmmm
I have taken a couple of breaks today to study and read more than I have been. So today was a learning day. I enjoyed that very much. I was reading up on Blueberries and their nutritional components. They are a very beneficial fruit, for a common fruit. Thank heavens I am now taking my Acai + 19 other fruits blended together in a delicious and convenient juice. I know that for certain that my family is getting at least the daily recommended servings of fruits and vegetables. Most days we are getting between 7 and 13 servings. That is so beneficial to me and my family.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
We are certainly all feeling more healthy. Energy is higher. Cravings for sugar and garbage food is lessening. Desire for cool water is greater (and mine was already high). Food related acne is clearing up. Over-exerted tire muscles don't lay me up the next day. I have not had my brain farts cured or my mild dyslexia, or even any of my other so called diseases cured, but that's OK. I was never told that our fruit juice could cure anything. I was just told that some health issues may straighten themselves out with the proper ingestion of good nutrition in my diet.
bbbbnbbbbbbbbb
Well going to go for now. Have a great day!!
jjjjjjjjj
Shari
(Go to Home Page)

No comments:

Post a Comment