Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Etsy Welcome Page

This is what I wanted my Etsy shoppe front page to look like, but they don't allow us to use Html and make choose our own font and size, etc.
--------------------------------

WELCOME TO MY SHOPPE !!!


****************************************************************************
Happy Valentines Day !!
****************************************************************************
.
.
~~ I will consider shipping outside the US,
convo me if you would like me to check into
the cost for International shipping ~~

^^^^^^^

If you see something you would like and want it more custom, such as color or size, etc, please convo me and we can make a deal.

^^^^^^^

Everything is handcrafted with a lot of TLC. I have a pet free, smoke free home and look for pet free, smoke free materials.

^^^^^^^

I am experimenting with Polymer Clay and doing a lot of Research and Development. I am offering these R&R items at a discount and hope you can find a use for them. Check out my Research and Development Sale section (RnD Sale Items) for these items.

Some of these Trial Items from my Research and Development work may be sent with regular orders as 'Tag-A-Longs'. If you receive a note asking for your response, please follow the instructions on the card. Thanks so much for your help.

^^^^^^^

It is my goal and purpose to make a quality product.
If you feel that the product you have purchase is not the quality you desired, please let me know and I will work with you to make the transaction right. Please contact me and let's together work out a Win-Win solution to your concern. Please communicate!!

^^^^^^^

My polymer clay items are very stable, however they may crack or break if mistreated- dropped, thrown, stepped on, etc. They are also not waterproof or resistant. My advise is to remove jewelry, beads, before washing or physical activity, just as you would do for most jewelry. Some items come without a finish applied and will so state in the item description. If you want a finish applied please convo me.

^^^^^^^
Please check back often.

I hope to have an abundance of items here within a few months. I have lots of crafts that I have made that are in storage and have just been waiting for me to join Etsy so that they can be showcased!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment