Sunday, February 14, 2010

Make-Do Monday - February 15-- Come back soon............




At Make-Do Mondays we discuss how we’re simplifying, downsizing, repurposing, buying used, and using what we’ve got.

It’s a carnival celebrating creative problem-solving, contentment, patience and ingenuity. To participate, share your own make-do solution in the comments or write up a Make-Do Mondays post at your blog, then return here to link via MckLinky. Enjoy others’ ideas by clicking on their link in the MckLinky list.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made do this week by:

putting my efforts into other things and enjoying the holiday with my family.


HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY!!!


I will be back with a make-do for next week....


Have a wonderful week!




Have fun, create, recycle, reuse 
and 
enjoy your upcoming week.

.....See you next week.....

PS: Did you notice the beautiful vest I used as my background?  It was a $2.00 thrift find and is Levi lattice worked.  I love it, but alas, it is too small for my big frame and extra padding and cushioning.  However, I still had to have it as there is a possibility that someday, if someday ever comes, I will fit into it!  

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

If the main button is too big, try this one:



.

No comments:

Post a Comment