Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome To My Blog!!!!

I am sure glad you have stopped by to visit me.

This may mean that you are interested in health and fitness
for yourself or a loved one.
If you are interested in working out with me, just sign up for WOWY (it is free) and you can workout with me and other community members.
I usually workout in the mornings but sometimes like everyone else, I have to adjust to make it into my day. Once you sign up from my website, you can then play the game.
When you start working out with WOWY, you are eligible to be a winner of the daily prize.
One person each day becomes the winner of one of the following prizes-
$300.00 or a DVD Player or an I-Pod or the random $1000.00 prize.
You always know what the daily prize is when you log on.
This is FREE and you can do whatever program, DVD, walking, Gym, etc. that you want.


Visit WOWY (Work Out With You) and work out with me.
You can get there by entering my Beachbody website
and clicking on 'Play The Game'.

Visit my Beachbody website and see what Beachbody

Come
Read my Blog here. Practically Perfect Life.

If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact me via e-mail. sharinskishe@live.com

Just to share a little about me, I am a wife to a wonderful husband. I am a mother to one son and one daughter- who are both really wonderful kids. (They are great kids for me most of the time, but they are excellent kids with other people almost all of the time.)

I have always been watching my weight since I was old enough to understand that I was slightly larger than my classmates. They knew it because they teased me and called me a tub of lard. I was hurt but I also had wonderful parents who taught me that I was the only 'me' in the world and I should be happy to be me. I was happy to be me and still am. I have also been very careful with my diet. Most of you will be laughing at that last statement! Now I will tell you why you should all be laughing.
I am mostly on a See-Food Diet. That of course means if I like what I see, I eat it!! OK, that is not consistently true, I usually choose pretty wisely what I eat because I have had great amounts of education on foods and effects. But I tend to be an over portion eater. If something tastes good, I like seconds and thirds. So portion control is a problem for me that I am addressing now. Another problem I have is chocolate! Let's say I am in a deep relationship with chocolate and I am not willing to break up yet. I am trying to get some moderation into my relationship and that is helping a bit. But I do not want to give up my good friend for good. I also had been lacking in the moving or exercise aspect of healthy living. I am pleased to report that I am exercising 6 days a week now and even though right now I am still doing Low-Impact, I can feel a difference in my body and overall health. I have some injury issues that I baby and hope to soon be able to do moderate impact exercising.
~~~~

At age 48 years young, I am a wife and mother
of two almost teenagers.
It is time to put my physical body in shape,
something it has never really been in before
for longer than a month or two that is.


~~~~


Thanks to Beachbody and my Coach and Community Members,
I am transforming my body into a true body of fitness one day at a time.

~~~~

Check back often for updates and my experience
of my personal transformation
and the help and things I have learned along the way.

~~~

Start today and Push Play for yourself and your Life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ Smile and Enjoy Life ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





To return to my Blogs Home Page click here Practically Perfect Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment