Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just Push Play

Today I goofed and goofed, fiddling with this and that and did not push play until nearly 10:30am, instead of 8:00am I had been doing. I was dreading doing the Cardio program. But when I finally pushed play and started, I really enjoyed doing it.

When will I ever learn? I was procrastinating something that is good for me. Dumb, but then I am human. I was so glad I did my workout, I was energized and ready for the rest of the day.

Cardio is hard for me because of the extra, extra weight I carry. However I am modifying the moves so that they work better for me and my joints at this time. I love how I am motivated to get moving and love the feelings of energy I receive after I cool down.

Sculpting is the most fun for me. It is not easy, it is simple though. I feel better about doing this routine because I can do almost all of it. Any push ups I do, I use the wall and do a standing push up and it is really working for me right now.

All I can think about right now is how blessed I am for people who have taken an interest in me and my health. I am so grateful the the Team Leadership Program and the advantage it has given me in thinking outside the box and wanting to better myself. I am grateful to Team Beachbody for their fitness system and the ability to Loose Weight, Have Fun, Make a Difference in Other People's Lives and Make Money.

I thank my Heavenly Father most of all for the blessing he gives me- My family and my friends. I am thankful for the life I have and the challenges he gives me. I am grateful that he loves me and has guided me to the two best communities I could ever want to be a part of. The Team and Team Beachbody. Two very separate and non-affilitated companies but both extremely helpful to me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment