Thursday, April 1, 2010

today............




see below for alternative button
At Make-Do Mondays we discuss how we’re simplifying, downsizing, repurposing, buying used, and using what we’ve got.

It’s a carnival celebrating creative problem-solving, contentment, patience and ingenuity. To participate, share your own make-do solution in the comments or write up a Make-Do Mondays post at your blog, then return here to link via MckLinky. Enjoy others’ ideas by clicking on their link in the MckLinky list.____________________

HAPPY EASTER !!

These are my favorite desserts for Easter.  My Mom made these in years past.   This year we are having homemade Sweet-n-Sour and Aunt Della's Cookies.  Yum!!



This week I have been busy doing my final term projects and studying for finals.  Tuesday and Wednesday are my final tests.  We already took two last week and I feel pretty good about them.

I also have a dress-up mock interview on Wednesday, as it is the final day of my Career Development class.  

It is going to be a busy week.  But I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  After this term ends, I have only one class and my externship to do.  So really my diploma program is winding down.  Hurray!!!


Angel has been busy reorganizing and cleaning our home.  She has really caught the cleaning bug.  She is driving me crazy!  It's a good thing, but it's also frustrating because what I want to keep, she wants to toss.  And I don't want what she has decided to keep!  We are really from different cookie cutters, my daughter and I!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo................

[Photo_062309_007.JPG]
You all know how I love things.  Things, all sorts of things.  

So I have several containers for my bacon grease.  But I finally found the perfect container- it is the honey pot, with a hole or place for the spoon, knife or silicone brush.

So here is my latest jar:  

It looks like it might be a jelly, or marmalade container as it is decorated with oranges.  I suppose it still could be a honey jar, but now it is my softened butter jar.  I usually leave my butter out, as we go thru it quick enough that even in the summer it does not go rancid.  

 I love using cute jars in my kitchen and I will be on the look out for more of these jars with spoon/ utensil holes.  That way I won't be finding knives and spoons laying on the counter or building up in the sink.  Works for me.  

(I guess you can tell that I love butter- just look at me- I am a butterball mommy!!  I also keep my food storage close by.......... actually I only keep my personal food storage, it is stored in my fat cells!  I doubt I will ever starve to death.)

  






''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

If the main button is too big, try this one:





.

No comments:

Post a Comment