Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Computer Finally Found a Home



Here is Hubby working on the computer in it's new home. It is a very nice solid wood cabinet. We have been looking and wanting one of these for many years. I finally found one at a very good price and at the right time. This is really making a big difference in the amount of room we have in our dining room.

I do have a few more things to move downstairs that are in the dining room. However, I am not quite ready to move anything yet. First I have to get the office/family room ready. We are not moving our Internet computer downstairs. It will stay in the new hutch between the living room and the dining room, in the central living area.




Not to be outdone, I found a smaller roll top desk which is the perfect size for my laptop. The only problem with the location I have put it in, is that there is not an electrical outlet within range. So I am using an extension cord for now. But maybe when the electricians come to repair the dining room 3-way switch, they could tell me if we can put an outlet on the wall near the desk and maybe they will be able to do it for a plate of brownies. Should be fast and easy.

Well, going for now.

Sharinskishe

No comments:

Post a Comment