Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow!

Yes we have snow, just like the rest of the country. We definitely will have a beautiful white Christmas this year, with lots of snow piled high around the house. I will have to get photos when I decide to venture out. So far I have remained inside for this last storm. I don't want to get wet and cold.

The kids went out and had a blast making snow angels and had snowball fights. They went out twice. Sure glad I am over that excitement.




This photo was taken last year in January at the Manti Temple.  My nephew and his wife will be celebrating their first anniversary in just less than two weeks.  Happy Anniversary!!!  I remember what a beautiful day this was, the sun and snow.... it was awesome! and it was not that cold.  It was truly a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment