Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taking a Time Out (mostly from the family blog sites)

Well, it seems that life has taken over my life again.

What I am saying is that I have spread myself too thin and I am beginning to wonder how to get everything done.

I am continuing on with my Cub Scouting because I really love those boys. I should be getting the group split soon and so I'll only have about 5 or 6 for a few months. That will be nice.

I am continuing my Church Activity- That was never in question. I just want to do a lot more studying. We have been watching the DVD series - Liken the Scriptures, we have seen four of them. And we love them. We have been watching VeggieTales also. We have been enjoying the other DVD's like, The Best Two Years, Home Teachers, Work and the Glory series. These have been enjoyed so much as of late. We have read the whole book of Esther and I really enjoyed it and thinking about how much I understand because of my exposure to the Liken DVD and the VeggieTale DVD versions of the story of Esther.

I am continuing my Leadership Program as that has been extremely important in all my doings for the last year. It has heightened my spiritual awareness as well.

I am continuing getting ready to begin an Internet business. We are anticipating an announcement on February 10th that we hope will enlighten us as to where the Team Business Opportunity will be heading.

I am continuing my writing. I am working on two books at this time. I am getting really close to finishing my Pirate Story and I have a Western about a quarter done. I am finally feeling like I have a purpose again. I like delving into my imagination for my stories. It seems to give me a personal renewal every time I have an opportunity to work on them.

I am now beginning to look into cooking a different way. I have been diagnosed as a borderline diabetic. But the doctor seems to think that a better diet will control my sugars. I also need to find recipes that will help with gastrointestinal problems. I have always had GI problems, and now Pilot Boy is showing the same signs. We also have other health concerns that we want to avoid by implementing a better diet schedule in our home.

I want to begin to sew again and make things for my family. I want to keep the house cleaner and straighter. I want to meal plan and cook. I want to be here for my family. I want to be a better person and I want to be a better daughter of my Heavenly Father. I want to get more involved in our families genealogy and learning any family history stories that I can. I want to study more.

I just don't feel like I have enough time to accomplish everything I want to do. So for now I am going to keep holding back on my Blogging. I have missed being here the last few weeks so I do hope to be on here once in a while. Maybe just writing this post will encourage me to jump back into keeping up on this. I have really enjoyed writing here.

Love to all,

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment